A place to create and share.
My name is Rachel Pedranti and I am a 23 year old college graduate. I went to school at Brigham Young University and I have degree in Physiology and Developmental Biology. I am taking a year off from school while applying to medical school. Since I have so much extra time on my hands I decided to really find out what my hobbies are and what makes me happy. I’ve discovered that I LOVE crafts and DIY projects as well as cooking. On top of that I’ve always known that I love to travel and so does my amazing, handsome husband Robin! We didn’t sell our house or car to travel or anything hardcore like that, but we have used this year to travel to some amazing places.
Since I was already doing all of these things for me I thought it would be super fun to put it all online and share it with YOU! I can’t wait to talk to you and get to meet you as we continue on this journey. I hope you enjoy the site and if there is anything you would like to see, or if you just want to say “Hi” then send me a message using the link below!
I’m not gonna lie to you though, I am learning as I go and this stuff is way harder than it looks. I naively thought that designing website and building a popular instagram page would be super easy. I was so wrong. Basically, I am asking you to be patient with me if there are any technical difficulties or if my grammar isn’t perfect etc. We’re gonna have so much fun even if those things happen.
Since this is the about page and now you know the why of Rachel’s Crafted Life here are some very random fun facts about me:
- My favorite color is orange, but I don’t like all orange things. Basically, I’m picky about colors.
- I’m 5’2 and I have been since like middle school. I love the saying “God only lets things grow until their perfect. I just took less time than everybody else”
- My favorite food is mashed potatoes and gravy.
- I got married in Sweden.
- I eat my pizza backwards, meaning crust first. This is because I was taught to eat what I didn’t like first and this is my least favorite part.
- I love using exclamation points to show happiness and excitement!
Anyway, so thats just a little about me. We’ll keep getting to know each other as we go on. Like I said before, feel free to shoot me a message using the link below. Now lets get started!
Do you want to work together and collaborate? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org